MusikGarten Babies (Birth – 1 Year Old)
Sing, play, learn, laugh, bond, and grow with your little one.
Designed for parents and their babies to take together, these weekly classes help you learn how to play musically with your baby. Each class features bouncing and rocking songs, wiggle and peek-a-boo games, and other fun activities for the two of you.
Can a Baby Really Learn in a Music Class?!
Over time there is more and more research that suggests the younger a child is, the more she is learning. Learning music is just like learning a language. Just like speaking to your baby early on is critical to language development, exposing your child to music from birth benefits music development. As you know, your baby cannot show you how much she is learning right now. Allow your baby to listen to you sing, feel the steady beat, and observe the class. Babies absorb everything around them. Absorbing the music is the first step. Once the baby becomes a toddler, you will see the benefits. Patience is key and well worth the wait.
The MusikGarten Babies class:
- Increases your baby’s curiosity about music
- Develops listening skills and a sense of beat
- Establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought
- Helps you form a closer bond with your baby
- Gives you and your baby a chance to interact with other parents and babies