MusikGarten Toddlers (16 months-3.5 years)
Sing, play, learn, laugh, bond, and grow with your little one.
These weekly classes are action-filled for toddlers – full of energy, often on the move, always exploring and learning – and their parents. Together you’ll sing, chant, move, dance, listen, and play simple instruments, all activities that bridge the natural connection between music and movement.
The MusikGarten Toddler’s Class:
- Increases your toddler’s curiosity about music
- Builds your toddler’s coordination, body awareness, and control with fun movement activities
- Develops listening skills and a sense of beat, using simple instruments to play along with such as drums, jingles, rhythm sticks, and resonator bars
- Establishes a foundation for singing and musical thought
- Helps you form a closer bond with your toddler
- Gives you and your toddler a chance to interact with other parents and toddlers
What Are the Perks of taking MusikGarten Classes with HMS?
- No registration fee or member fee
- Easy, convenient ongoing enrollment (Stay as long as you like; pause when you need to)
- Families receive a music CD, a parent book, and instrument pack at the start of each new theme
- Unlimited makeup classes for as long as you are enrolled (just call or email us schedule)
- Ideas in class that inspire more music, play, and happy moments at home
- Musical memories that will impact you and your child for life