Scared You’re too BUSY or too OLD to Learn Piano?
Hello there! My name is Kaitlyn Davidson and I’m the founder and piano teacher for Highland Music Studio, located in the Virginia-Highland neighborhood of Atlanta, GA.
Do you ever wish you learned to play piano growing up? Many adults feel this way. In fact, an astonishing 82% of Americans claim they wish they learned to play a musical instrument. Are you one of them?
Unfortunately, many adults wonder if they really have the time to learn, to practice, or to come have piano lessons regularly. A lot of us have busy schedules – How can we really fit in the time to learn the piano? Is it too late?
Good News: I Have Piano Lessons Fit for ANY Adult – Yes, even YOU!I’ve created a very unique program specifically designed for adult piano lessons. Yes – even you! It’s perfect for ANY schedule and ALL skill levels. In this program, my adult students:
- Begin learning the foundations of music (steady beat, rhythm, note reading) from day 1 so they are prepared to learn any musical genre they desire.
- Reap the benefits that music lessons provide as proven by science (lowers stress, raises IQ, provides a creative outlet, delays the effects of aging – to name a few!)
- Are not held back by a traditional class schedule… students and I work together in person bi-weekly and digitally – allowing them to move through the material as fast as they can handle.
- Progress as quickly as they desire via our 24/7 private online messaging system. When students feel as if they have mastered a song, they can easily create video or audio recordings with their smartphone. We have a special, private system that allows me to evaluate students over the Web.
- Are free to ask questions at any time through our communication channels. I can send audio, text, or video responses to help students understand if they get stuck.
This program is like having a piano expert in your house and answering questions any time you have them!
To get started, you can contact me now to register for a FREE trial introductory lesson. During just the first trial lesson, you will learn 3-6 songs within 30 minutes or less. It’s exciting to see the joy and excitement students feel after their first trial lesson. It’s amazing how quickly they learn!