Accelerated Piano Program
A Piano Program for Ages 6+
Piano Lessons that Kids LOVE!
The truth is, piano lessons have been the same since it’s invention. The typical piano lesson for a beginner is just a half-hour. Students are often stuck learning songs they don’t enjoy and they get frustrated with practicing. It’s no wonder that so many kids end up quitting their piano lessons because they were “boring.”
At Highland Music Studio, we teach piano lessons differently… We created a special program for ages 6+ that leave students feeling accomplished, creative & inspired. Not only this, the students are also learning their music faster than ever!
Why Choose the Accelerated Piano Program?
We recommend the Accelerated Piano Program for beginners ages 6+ because…
- Students get a longer lesson time for half the price. The standard lesson length for a beginner is typically 30-minutes. The Accelerated Piano Program is 1 hour, which allows for students to dive deeper into learning their music.
- Students learn their music very well in the lesson itself. Because students are here for an hour, they will LEAVE already knowing how to play their songs. This puts less pressure on them to just “get it” at home, eliminating the practice headaches!
- Students learn faster in this format. We’ve seen students DOUBLE the average pace of completing their piano method books in the Accelerated Piano Program.
- Students learn to write their own songs. With the longer lesson time, students are able to dive deeper into their learning by writing their own songs.
- There’s more motivation to succeed. Watching others work on their music is a natural stimulant. Students see their friends succeeding at piano, therefore their expectations rise as they see what can be accomplished.
How Does it Work?
- Pick your child’s lesson time. We offer these lessons on weekdays and Saturdays.
- Come to your chosen lesson time weekly.
- Students enjoy their own digital piano with headphones in the lesson.
- Students work on their own pace & on their own music.
- Students are guided by their teacher on how to effectively learn their music with good technique.
- Weekly lessons where students learn note reading, songwriting, music theory & more.
- A Getting Started Packet for all new families to help guide you on how to help nurture your child’s musical growth.
- Unlimited makeup lessons in case you’re out of town or sick.
- Ability to participate in multiple recitals per year to build their confidence and performance skills.
- Student reward systems to show off their accomplishments.
- A free HMS Tote Bag to carry their music books & journal.
- Professional videos & photos of your child in their recitals to keep the memories forever.
What Parents Are Saying…
Why Choose HMS?
- All teachers are highly qualified with music degrees & extensive performance backgrounds.
- Our teachers are employees and not privately contracted. This means we can guarantee our teachers are all using our high quality curriculums and are committed to our studio, our mission & our students.
- We use a special reward program that students participate in that keeps students feeling accomplished.
- We offer unlimited makeup lessons because we know life happens.
- Ability to schedule siblings on the same day for their music lessons.
- 100% money back guarantee on your first lesson because we know your child is going to love it!
- HMS offers programs for all ages, so your child can continue growing musically with us throughout childhood and beyond.
Accelerated Piano Program
- Recommended for beginners ages 6+
- Lessons are 1 hour
- Choose your lesson time, come once a week
- Lesson times available on weekdays & weekends
- Pricing based on 4 lessons per month, some months may have less or more
At Highland Music Studio, we are so sure that your child will love the programs offered, we offer a no-hassle, money back guarantee. After the first lesson if you or your child are not 100% satisfied with the lesson, teacher, or anything for that matter, we’ll give you your money back! This is a great way for you to try us out with no obligations.