Music Together® Classes
Classes for Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers,
and the grownups who love them.
Let’s Make Music Together®!
Every week in our music classes at Highland Music Studio, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them come together to play musically. Little ones love playing along in class, and caregivers love being a part of their children’s growth into confident music-makers. And everyone loves our songs that’ll have you tapping along in no time. Music Together is the perfect family activity in Atlanta!
What Are Classes Like?
Each week in Music Together, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them gather for 45 minutes of fun-filled family music time. Your teacher will lead you and the other families in music activities ranging from lullabies to full-on jam sessions (with child-friendly instruments, of course!). It’s so much fun you won’t realize how much learning is taking place!
You’ll take home the award-winning music used in class, along with an illustrated songbook and other resources. As you discover new ways to play with music all week long, you’ll be supporting your child’s music-learning and overall development—even if you don’t think of yourself as a great singer or dancer.
This Isn’t Your Ordinary Music Program…
At Highland Music Studio, we are proud to offer the early childhood music program Music Together. Since 1987, Music Together has introduced millions of children, parents, and teachers around the world to the joys of family music-making and the powerful benefits of having music in their lives.
Music Together nurtures each child’s natural musicality in a playful, musically rich learning environment. Our research-based music classes are designed to be non-formal and non-performance oriented, so your child can learn at his or her own pace, in a way that’s developmentally appropriate.
- Weekly 45-minute classes filled with singing, dancing & playing instruments. We’re having a blast!
- A Getting Started Packet for all new families that guides you on how to nurture your little growing musician.
- New songs EVERY season. Families receive a new songbook, CD & digital downloads every 10-12 weeks.
- Unlimited makeup classes in case you’re out of town or sick. Reschedule your class easily online.
- Looking for more friends? We love to help you meet other families in the area.
- Connect with other Music Together families in our Members Only Facebook Group.
- A FREE bonus class on the first Sunday of each month that we like to call “Sunday Shindigs.”
- All familes get FREE egg shakers to enjoy more music making at home.
- A Free Introductory Piano Lesson once your child is 3.5 years of age (active members only).
- Sibling Discounts!
What Parents Are Saying…
Why Choose HMS?
- Enjoy a FREE Demo Class before you commit.
- All teachers are highly qualified with music degrees & have attended the Music Together Teacher Training.
- Music Together Members get a FREE Introductory Piano Lesson at 3.5 years.
- HMS offers programs for all ages, so your little one can continue growing musically with us throughout childhood and beyond.
- Try 1 Music Together Class for FREE.
Music Together Membership for 1 Child
- 2 month minimum enrollment.
- 2 month minimum enrollment.
At Highland Music Studio, we are so sure that you and your child will love the programs offered, we offer a no-hassle, money back guarantee. After the first class if you are not 100% satisfied with the class, teacher, or anything for that matter, we’ll give you your money back! This is a great way for you to try us out with no obligations.
Copyright © 2019 Highland Music Studio. All rights reserved.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2019 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Highland Music Studio is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com