Every week in our Ukulele Lessons at Highland Music Studio, kids ages 5+ come to learn how to play the ukulele in an encouraging, fun and supportive environment. Ukulele is the perfect instrument for a young child to get started with because it is simple, inexpensive and they can quickly be able to play the songs they love. Our Ukulele Lessons are a one-on-one lesson, where kids can learn the genre they love (pop, rock, classical, and more) on the ukulele they love (they come in so many fun colors!).
What Are Ukulele Lessons Like?
Our goal is to have ukulele lessons that are captivating, engaging and creative.
- Begin learning the foundations of music (steady beat, rhythm, chords) from day 1 so they are prepared to learn any musical genre and any song they love.
- Are able to perform in recitals & events to show off their skills and increase their experience.
- Are regularly celebrated for their progress and commitment to their instrument in the lesson and outside the lesson.
- Reap the benefits that music lessons provide as proven by science (raises IQ, increases focus and attention, promotes a sense of balance and relaxation, increases self-esteem – to name a few!)
- Are prepared in their lesson to be able to practice their instrument comfortably at home.
“… our daughter truly enjoys her lessons and runs into the studio with enthusiasm each week…”Dan C.
Call 404.223.6085 or fill out the form below to give your child the gift of music.