Let’s Play Violin!
Every week in our Violin Lessons at Highland Music Studio, kids ages 5+ come to learn how to play the violin in an encouraging, fun and supportive environment. Our Violin Lessons are a one-on-one lesson, where kids can learn all the techniques to play beautiful violin music. Families love to see their child running towards their lesson with enthusiasm. It is so much fun, they can’t believe they’re learning!
What Are Violin Lessons Like?
Our goal is to have violin lessons that are captivating, engaging and creative.
- Begin learning the foundations of music (steady beat, rhythm, note reading) from day 1 so they are prepared to learn any musical genre and any song they love.
- Are able to perform in recitals & events to show off their skills and increase their experience.
- Are regularly celebrated for their progress and commitment to their instrument in the lesson and outside the lesson.
- Reap the benefits that music lessons provide as proven by science (raises IQ, increases focus and attention, promotes a sense of balance and relaxation, increases self-esteem – to name a few!)
- Are prepared in their lesson to be able to practice their instrument comfortably at home.
“It is a great place for all ages to learn whatever music instrument their heart desires to play. My son has been with them for I believe 3yrs now and the progress he has made since then is amazing. The teachers are great and enthusiastic. I never have to drag my son out the house to go to his lesson, he is always eager, which says a lot. This is truly an amazing place to learn music and the many ways to express it. So glad I chose Highland!”
Call 404.223.6085 or fill out the form below to give your child the gift of music.