Online & Outdoor Classes for Babies, Toddlers, Preschoolers,
and the grownups who love them.
During these uncertain times, we still have music to lean on! At Highland Music Studio, we are here for you and excited to introduce you to Music Together Online.
Every week in our music classes at Highland Music Studio, babies, toddlers, preschoolers, and the grownups who love them come together to play musically. Little ones love playing along in class, and caregivers love being a part of their children’s growth into confident music-makers. And everyone loves our songs that’ll have you tapping along in no time. Music Together is the perfect family activity in Atlanta!
Highland Music Studio offers multiple class times to attend virtually every week. You can attend 1 or ALL of them! Your teacher will lead you and the other families in music activities ranging from lullabies to full-on jam sessions (with child-friendly instruments, of course!). It’s so much fun you won’t realize how much learning is taking place!
You’ll take home the award-winning music used in class, along with an illustrated songbook and other resources. As you discover new ways to play with music all week long, you’ll be supporting your child’s music-learning and overall development—even if you don’t think of yourself as a great singer or dancer.
At Highland Music Studio, we are proud to offer the early childhood music program Music Together. Since 1987, Music Together has introduced millions of children, parents, and teachers around the world to the joys of family music-making and the powerful benefits of having music in their lives.
Music Together nurtures each child’s natural musicality in a playful, musically rich learning environment. Our research-based music classes are designed to be non-formal and non-performance oriented, so your child can learn at his or her own pace, in a way that’s developmentally appropriate.
- Three 20-30 minute online Zoom classes every week. You can attend 1 or ALL of them. Online classes are live on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10:00am, as well as Thursdays at 9:30am. Families can keep a copy of the class recording to enjoy at any time.
- A Getting Started Packet for all new families that guides you on how to nurture your little growing musician.
- New songs EVERY season. Families receive a new songbook, CD & digital downloads every 10-12 weeks.
- While the weather is nice, enjoy bonus outdoor classes along with your Music Together Online membership. Families are safely social distancing. Outdoor Classes are on Fridays at 9:30am beginning August 14th.
- A Free Introductory Piano Lesson once your child is 3.5 years of age (active members only).
- Enjoy a free introductory class before enrolling.
- All teachers are highly qualified with music degrees & have attended the Music Together Teacher Training.
- Music Together Members get a FREE Introductory Piano Lesson at 3.5 years.
- HMS offers programs for all ages, so your little one can continue growing musically with us throughout childhood and beyond.
Introductory Music Together Class
- Try one Music Together Online class before enrolling.
- All online classes are 20-25 minutes via Zoom.
Music Together Membership
- Members get access to all live online classes & bonus outdoor classes.
- Online Classes are Tuesdays & Saturdays at 10:00am + Thursdays at 9:30am. They are 20-25 minutes each via Zoom.
- Outdoor classes are on Fridays at 9:30am, beginning July 10th.
At Highland Music Studio, we are so sure that you and your child will love the programs offered, we offer a no-hassle, money back guarantee. After the first class if you are not 100% satisfied with the class, teacher, or anything for that matter, we’ll give you your money back! This is a great way for you to try us out with no obligations.
Music Together art & logo design © 1992-2020 Music Together LLC. Music Together is a registered trademark. Highland Music Studio is licensed by Music Together LLC. For more locations: www.musictogether.com